Thursday, September 17, 2009

quick update

This will not be long or very wordy.

The van mysteriously fixed itself - kind of.  It is still functioning but occasionally refuses to crank for a few minutes...  I'll take the blessing however God chooses to put it on me...

According to the eye doctor that I finally broke down and went to see... I have an external stye.  I have been put on a ten day antibiotic that should clear it up.  I am amazed at how sickly I feel with this stye.  Joel has stayed home from work the last 2 days to take care of the kiddos while I whine and mope.  In my defense, I have either a sinus infection or a cold on top of it.  I still feel yucky but I think Joel is still going to work tomorrow.

I'm tired and sickly so after this wonderful post I am going to bed.

but before that ... John and Allison (with the cute Ben) will be home Saturday afternoon!  Our household is very excited.  Emmelyn is counting down the days on her calendar.

No comments: