Friday, October 8, 2010

How quickly one forgets...

OK, so this post will not be long as time is on short supply these days. :)  I did get to actually go to the bathroom this morning and did not have to wait until Joel got home tonight.... so it is a good day!  LOL

I was just thinking this morning about how quickly one forgets all the energy and time a newborn requires.  But even more important... how quickly women forget how long it takes to recover from getting that sweet newborn in to the world.  I have decided that my body will never recover and that I will forever be in the process of healing....

So, now that I got that off my chest... I am going to *gasp* actually fold the clothes instead of putting them in the floor in front of the dryer because I don't have the time.  (Now I can almost guarantee that the moment I start, Izabella will wake up.... that is how it goes these days and I wouldn't have it any other way... OK... I might like more sleep... but you get what I mean.)  :-P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness look at all that dark hair! Beautiful! I can't wait to see you again so I can hold her!
Jen