Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday, already?

Wow, this week is passing by soooo quickly! It seems life never slows down.



We had a great day yesterday - cleaning and organizing the kids' room. I am pleased with the results. We completely rearranged their room to make the space work better. The kids are loving it and playing in there as I type. Now, I want to decorate it but that will have to wait. I am not sure what to do with the room yet as they both have to share it for a couple years. Nevertheless, we are a couple months away from being able to paint and decorate. One day (hopefully) we are going to build in the attic and make that Emmelyn's bedroom. We finally looked up there and realized that there really is enough room to build it in and make a room for her. She is super excited but I do not know when it will happen. I do not even know how much something like that would cost. We are so new to the home owning world lol! Of course, we do not plan to be here forever but probably for the next 5 years.



Well, I must be off to start school. We have a fun day ahead and must get our studies done before our afternoon play date and evening GAMECOCK FOOTBALL!!

No comments: