Saturday, August 15, 2009

Today's Update

Ok, so I forgot to take pictures today. But it was still a productive day! It's an off day for my workout schedule - which I was thankful for. But, I started a new devotional - The Power of a Praying Wife. I am excited!!!!!

Today's project - my bedroom. Well William really helped on this one, when he literally ripped (no joke) my bed sheet completely in half - apparently it started as a small hole that he could not resist messing with. So, we now need a new fitted queen sheet - yay! Anyway, the bedroom looks pretty good. I'm not completely satisfied. There are several boxes of unshelved books because I ran out of bookshelf space. There are still things that need to be taken under the house - but my hubby will have to do that the next time he gets the opportunity (maybe tomorrow!!) I'm excited that I'm on the way!

Well, my daughter begged me to start homeschooling her today - so we did. It was quite enjoyable - we have spelling left and we are done! Good thing for her that I have a guide to go by - so I'm off to teach spelling!

No comments: