Thursday, April 9, 2009

I knew it...

Well, folks, I knew it. I knew that a week at home would only make my longing to stay home full time four billion times worse. The good news - in 2 1/2 months I will be home full time. I have had so much fun hanging with my kiddos and hubby this week. I have the best family in the world. I also managed to almost completely unpack. My kitchen is now fully functional!!! My husband has thouroughly enjoyed the REAL cooking I've been doing now that time allows. I feel like a whole new person. I have patience with my children! Patience! I forgot what it felt like!

My thanks to God for a wonderful and beautifully made family - and the opportunity to stay home with them!!!!!!!


These pictures were from our trip to the park. My kids are growing up so fast!





















































































No comments: